Half Moon Hotel l in Alford Lincolnshire

Civil Services at the Half Moon Hotel in Alford Lincolnshire UK

Getting MarriedGetting Married or Forming Your Civil Partnership at a Licensed Venue

If you decide to hold your ceremony at a Licensed Venue you will need to agree the date and time. This must be agreed with an appropriate person at the venue and the Registration Officer.

Give Notice of Marriage or Civil Partnership
This will confirm a provisional booking. You can give notice up to twelve months before your ceremony day.

Booking: you can provisionally book registration staff more than twelve months in advance. This will guarantee a Registration Officer is available for your ceremony.

Pay Fees
We charge for Registration Officers to attend ceremonies at Licensed Venues. These are in addition to any fee charged by the premises.

>>> Renewal of Marriage Vows

>>> Civil Naming Ceremonies

>>> Wedding Cermonies